1. Is inherently wounded.
2. Questions even the most simplest of thoughts.
3. Is angry, but not from Hate, but from Love.
4. Understands the need for a place called home, but never wants to be there… for too long.
5. Likes to be alone, but needs to express their compassion towards others, and this drives them completely crazy.
6. Understands that music is a necessary component for living a fulfilling life, but knows that music is not life itself.
7. Sometimes wishes that life was as simple as a well constructed three chord song.
8. All too often wants to burn it all down, but then realizes it is not qualified to rebuild it.
9. Wants to learn to be good at everything… so it can burn it all down.
10. Like a good buddhist teacher, hangs out by the door of enlightenment, but never goes in. What the fuck is one suppose to do with enlightenment?
The Punk Heart needs to feel its own blood pumping, or else it doesn’t know that it is still beating, that it is still keeping itself alive.